Spinning the slot machine costs 1 spin each time if betting x1 is on. You can select bet x1 to x3 when you have less than 200 spins total, if you have more betting x5 is enabled. With over 500 Spins it goes up to x8, with 1000 Spins the player can bet up to x10, with 2800 Spins bets can go all the way up to x25, and with 5000 Spins bets reach x50.
- 3 shields gives you 1-50 shields depending on how much you bet.
- 3 coins give more coins. How much depends on what village level you are at. The higher the number the more coins. However village upgrades also increases at higher levels.
- 3 coin pouches yield the highest amount of coins. How much depends on village number.
- 3 energy capsules gives 10 spins times betting
- 3 hammers lets you attack other players and damage their village.
- 3 pigs let you raid your “Coin Master” that is displayed on top of slot machine. This is a friend, a random player or bot with the most coins.
Attacking And Raiding
Attacking gives you the option to damage someones village. You can choose to attack a friend or random player.
Your attack can be blocked if a player has a shield. This will give you fewer coins than a successful attack. There are no real strategies in attacking. The only thing I can advise is to attack players that have many burning objects in their village. That means that they likely have no shield to counter the attack.
Raiding is a feature that gives you the option to steal other players’ coins. This is often a friend, but could also be random player or bot. I have encountered many bots with around 50 million each.
In raiding there are 4 holes with 3 shovels to dig 3 holes. One of them is empty or has a bonus chest. The other 3 are filled with coins and one of them has more value than the other 2.
Foxy pet can be used to steal more coins. It must be fed with a treat to be active. Foxy will dig the 4rd hole resulting in additional coins.
People can only raid a small amount of your coins at a time. This varies depending on their star and village level. This is so you won’t get bankrupt by one raid if you have a hundred of millions or billions of coins.
Most people play by made up rules about not raiding friends before asked of permission. You don’t have to do that, but you will most likely get unfriended for “big-raiding” most people.
There are 1 strategy for raiding that I know called Two finger trick.
Two finger trick: if you have dug 2 holes and both had coins int them, then tap the 2 remaining holes exactly the same time and hold for a second. The one with coins will be dug and give you perfect raid.
Place fingers in level with each other and tap really fast, if you are too slow the delay respond will not catch up with finger.
There are 3 pets that can be obtained. They have their own unique feature. They are activated by treats. 1 treat activates pet 4 hours. Treats are rewarded trough events or random, by spinning slot machine. They can also be bought with real money.
Pets can be leveled up by experience points (XP). They are obtained trough events, some card collections or by spinning. They can also be bought with real money.
- Foxy gives raid rewards. Unlocks at reaching level 4.
- Tiger gives attack rewards. Unlocks when completing beasts card collection.
- Rhino blocks attacks. Unlock when completing creatures card collection.
Cards are collectibles that can be found by opening chests or completing steps in viking quest event. They can also be shared between friends but only silver cards. There’s a limit of sending 5 cards per day. Gold cards can be sent on a golden trade event.
On that event you can only send and receive 2 chosen cards that the game developers pick.
Cards are collected in sets and when a set is completed it gives you a reward in spins and sometimes experience points to.
Some cards are more rare than others meaning that there is a less chance of getting those cards. They also drop at specific villages. On my cards page i have a list where to find all cards and a value guide.
Coin Master leveling system consists of villages. Your village number is your “Rank”. To find out what number you are on, then look at the in game map function or watch my villages page linked below.
Villages come in different themes and scenarios. There are five objects that can be upgraded for coins you earn by playing. These objects can be damaged by other players if you don’t have any shields or Rhino pet activated. When an object is attacked, it will cost half the prize of the previous upgrade to repair. If it is damaged two times in a row, you will have to pay full prize to upgrade again.
Tips and Tricks
Tips and Tricks
- Send more than 5 cards per day: Change the phones date in settings 24 hours forward.
- Feeding Pet: When you feed a pet and are done using/playing, select a different pet. And that timer will stop and pet will stay active.
- Get more rare cards: Some people will give away free rare cards on Facebook groups. Ones you get one you will start getting more of the same easier when opening new chests. The extras you get you can trade for new rare cards.
- Super bet: If you get super bet enabled and never go under 5 spins. You will keep super betting at x5 as long as you don’t go under.
- Buying chests: look at the last card in the chest and count the stars. If it has 1-2 stars buy a wooden, if 3 buy a gold and 4-5 buy a magical. Do this and you will get more new cards. If you have bought coins for a hundred of millions and you don’t get any new cards. I would recommend moving to the next level. Just make sure there aren’t any rare cards left to find.
- More hammer wins at attack master: 3-4 attacks will often come between 2 raids. 3 coins gives a higher chance for next spin to be attack, so bet higher when you get that. 3 coin pouches nearly always gives bad next spin so bet x1. Shields often give no attack next spin. Bet x1 on that to. Sometimes 3 shields gives attack but that has a very low chance. 2 of a kind plus 1 different can give attack or raid but not always. When you start to see many pigs or hammers in a row. Raid or attack is soon followed.
- Write down your 1000 spins: if you have hundreds of spins, then write each spinning on a word document. Use colors for 3 of a kind to make it easier to see. Example;
- hammer, coin pouch, coin pouch
- coin pouches
- pig, shield, spin
- coin pouch, coin pouch, hammer
Then you will see that spinning isn’t all random and has some patterns to it. Like I mentioned above. That’s how I found out to always bet x1 when you get 3 coin pouches/shields. This will save you spins when betting more.
If you have any tip you want to share, then contact me and I will add that here.